BOWLER INFO

Hand: Right
Weight: 15
Rev Rate: 460
Speed: 17mph
Track: High
PAP: 5 1/2 > 3/4 ^

Ball Layout:

40 x 3 x 50 – Weight Hole 1.5” Below PAP on VAL (1 1/16 x 3”)

Review:

The new urethane Combat Tank (Limited Edition) features the hybrid Alchemy cover and the Recon weight block, which has never been used before to drive a MOTIV urethane ball. The Alchemy cover gives easier length and greater continuation without sacrificing that smooth urethane ball motion. What that means for the bowler is that the Combat Tank can be used in situations where the fresh oil in the heads starts to diminish and regular urethane starts to turn up earlier than expected. Additionally, the Recon core assists with the length needed to accomplish this on either house or sport shot conditions. I found myself easily able to throw this ball on 33’ PBA Cheetah and turn around the next day to throw it on a typical house shot. This ball sits perfect in my bag with my other tanks and gives me a deadly option on a wide variety of lane conditions. This ball is a must have is you’re looking for a versatile urethane ball to place in your bag. However, this ball is Limited Edition, so don’t wait to get your hands on one!

Scott "Scotty" Wiley
MOTIV & VISE Staff
D.Y.'s Pro Shop
Colorado Springs, CO / Pueblo, CO