Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: What brand of bowling shoes do you use?

ive been using some shoes that my dad gave me cuz they were working for him,my team mate needed shoes and i wanted new ones so i gave him the ones that were given to me and bought me new etonic

I went out on a limb and got a pair of Lind's John. They are black leather with a couple of classy when pinstripes down the sides and white pinstripe laces. I like them pretty good, but they are a little loose. I used to have quite a bit of toe drag which quickly wore out the black material around the bottom of the shoe, and actually the leather a little. In all fairness it was a pretty aggressive drag, but it still did a number on my poor shoes. The soles seem nice and solid even after hundreds of games. I've only taken a shoe brush to them once and they're still sliding like day one, and the traction shoe is just awesome. All in all, they were a 1/2 size too big and wore down quickly (though that is likely my fault.) Everything else about these shoes leaves little to be complained about, so I give it a 4/5.

Dexter Jacks.

Cheap and comfortable. Can't say much for the soles though. But to me it doesnt matter, I don't like a lot of slide.

I'd like a pair that arent black or white. There are very few (if not black or white) that aren't tacky looking 1990's tennis shoes.

Chats: 891

i use etonic black/black bowling shoes they are a 1 foot slider shoes they work nice and fit perfect also forgot they are wide

Dexter SST8s. The most comfortable shoe I've ever worn, hands down. I've been through Linds, Dexter, and Etonic and I must say I'm very pleased with the SST8s.

Dexter SST's in all white. Awesome shoe.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I find that our alley is keep extremely warm and therefore my feet sweat, I found a pair of Dexter Womens Mary Jane Sandal Bowling Shoes, which are more open on top and still allow you to tighten them up for a good fit! Great for casual bowling and keeping you cool during a few game stretch!
    Last edited by bowl1820; 02-29-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Dexter sst8's anything with interchangeable soles and heels will do

Chats: 9

dexter sst8

got a pair of sst 5, sst, and ricky. I tried circle but they were too flat on my arches.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast