Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drilled my ball without seeing me throw.

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Yep. that was it

Obviously not all PSO's are in bowling alleys. My preferred one isn't. I don't expect him to close his shop and meet me at the lanes. Do you think in a case like this a good quality video would suffice? What advise can you give?

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Obviously not all PSO's are in bowling alleys. My preferred one isn't. I don't expect him to close his shop and meet me at the lanes. Do you think in a case like this a good quality video would suffice? What advise can you give?
    A video would help them I'm sure. They can also determine your pap from the marks on your ball at least approximately. That should give them enough information to help you select a ball and make an initial decision on a drilling.

The PSO should know how you bowl before recommending balls a video will suffice for that. Later if your trying to fit a specific ball into an arsenal or your drilling a ball to play a specific pattern more detail maybe needed. Most PSO are bowlers it's generally not to difficult to find a night where they are already at the lanes for them to watch and measure if needed
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    A video would help them I'm sure. They can also determine your pap from the marks on your ball at least approximately. That should give them enough information to help you select a ball and make an initial decision on a drilling.

The PSO should know how you bowl before recommending balls a video will suffice for that. Later if your trying to fit a specific ball into an arsenal or your drilling a ball to play a specific pattern more detail maybe needed. Most PSO are bowlers it's generally not to difficult to find a night where they are already at the lanes for them to watch and measure if needed
    Thank you Amyers. I guess I'll have to go throw a game or two before I see him. After the last time I bowled I sanded up the ball so there went any marks that he could use. They should show up nice and pretty on a matte finish.

He does bowl but he's an hour away so finding him on the lanes would be difficult. I'll just be sure to take quality video's that would be most helpful to him. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12