Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How snug?

Chats: 0

Well been bowling and used some red vise tape on the thumb and it helps, of course I also had to take it off as I was into my 3rd game of practice and my thumb had swelled up, but it's all good. Thanks for the help everyone. It's still hard for me to relax my hand still so I still think I'm gripping the ball to much... mental thing don't ya know. I want to figure out a way that I can video myself without my wife having to do it with my phone any suggestions.

I also have another question, when I purchased my very first ball it was the one as my avatar the yeti uncaged that I saw at the pro shop where I now bowl. Does anyone know if this was a good choice for a entry level player such as myself?

Chats: 32

The Yeti series was a fine group of balls the uncaged would be fine for novice or intermediate bowler
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ok Amyers thank you very much.

Talk to the people that works at the bowling center that you bowl at and ask for a coach. this will be the fastest way to improve. Thumb hole should be tight enough so you DON'T have to squeeze to hang onto the ball.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123