Last week started with me getting 3 new balls. The True Motion, Kingpin and Tenacity, and they are all monsters!

I did my normal leagues Tuesday thru Thursday, but Friday night thru Sunday were tough.

Friday night I did a 6 game sweeper and didn't get home until 11pm.

Saturday we had our 8 game tournament that started at 9am and didn't get done until around 6.

Sunday I had our SONV USBC Mixed Doubles where I worked the 9am squad and rolled the 1pm squad for 4 more games.

On Saturday I won yet another ball! I got the Storm Intense, but since I can only use Brunswick family equipment, I immediately traded it for the new Creed Revelation.

Monday was a day of sleep! lol

Tuesday, the wife and I went car shopping and ended up driving home with a 2014 Chevy Traverse.

My bowling scores??

I rolled the sweeper with the total intent of reacquainting myself with the 39ft Beijing oil pattern, using pretty much everything in my arsenal.

In the Swiss tournament I averaged around 197 and won 7 of 8 head to head matches, and had an absolute blast with my teammates!

On Sunday my partner and I both averaged around 225, but we didn't cash. Still had a great time with her and would bowl with her in ANY tournament!