Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have a plan and set goals, choices need to be made to set it in motion

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    The Rip'd solid and Gauntlet Fury seem to be the most extreme balls and I don't think I need quite that. You'd have to ring them out after each ball instead of wiping them off. The regular Rip'd on the other hand, it's only borderline too much but I can make it work. I'm not much for all these swirly multi-colored marble balls but I have to say I do like the look of the regular Rip'd as well as it's other attributes. At least for game one maybe game two depending on how quick they break down it will be fine. I can live with that. So I think that's going to be what I'm gonna get decision made.
    Question is, what ball to go to next?
    This will be my primary ball that I'll be using in most cases so I need to pick one for this category now. Given the suggestions, I'm liking the Roto Grip lineup for this. I'm not sure just yet which one. It's easier to pick out a used car.
    If we knew your rpm and ball speed/type shot you prefer, we might be able to help you better.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    If we knew your rpm and ball speed/type shot you prefer, we might be able to help you better.
    It's actually in the OP, 19MPH, Rev Rate 515. My old ball will be ready at the PSO today or tomorrow, curious to see if those numbers change having a ball that fits properly. As for the shot I prefer, I'm not sure how to answer that. That would depend on the lanes on if I have to swing it out or go down and in.

I "prefer" to be somewhere in between. I don't particularly care to have a really big swing and belly it way out there. Although you tend to get better pin action doing that but you also get max punishment if you miss. Too down and in a lot more single pin spares. I can do all 3 but prefer the middle ground.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123