Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big snow storm

Chats: 0

Default Big snow storm

8-14" more snow due tonight threw Friday evening to pack on top of the 6 we already have. A flake hasn't fallen yet and we already got a call from the school saying they may be closed tomorrow. Two weeks ago it was almost 60 degrees LOL Gotta love the midwest.

We are getting the top end of that storm in mid Michigan .

How much are they saying for you? They say this every year, it's been a while since it turned out to be as bad as they predicted. As long as it don't turn to ice I don't care

Pin Crusher

5-9 here in Milwaukee. Thank God for a really big snowblower!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

I don't have a snowblower anymore, it got left behind at our last place. I just drive our truck up and down the driveway and squish it down LOL Hey it works

High Roller

Got about 6" the last few days here in Pittsburgh, which played a part in my rough day. I work from home so let me wife and son park in the garage. Had to go out for lunch today so after they left I pulled my truck in the garage. Cleaned all the snow off but had ice on the windows and it was about 35* in the garage so figured it wouldn't melt so fired up my torpedo heater (which I knew was low on fuel). So go back into my office and start helping one of the new team members. Start smelling fumes so go back out and the garage is filled with white smoke and heater is off. Yep, out of fuel. So now I have to open the garage door to air it out and let all the heat out. Luckily the ice had already melted. So I leave and have to put it in 4 wheel drive to get out of the driveway. Go to the bank and the ATM is down so have to go inside to get money. Leave there and go to the store and when I pull into the parking space the truck stops and feels like it is going to stall. Come out of the store and back up and same thing but I stop and everything sounds fine??? Drive back home and go to back into my driveway and look down at my dash and realize its still in 4 wheel drive from earlier...lol. So I drove through town and to the store and back in 4 wheel drive. ugghhhhhh

SandBagger

School is closed here. We got nearly an inch from around 6 to 8. I haven't looked out since. They are predicting much more.
    Averages: Right (THS):215 | Left (THS):175 | Sport:166 |High Game:300 | High Series:815
    Arsenal: Storm Tropical Storm, 900 Black Ops, Motiv Tank

Here's to 1978 all over again LOL I wouldn't mind that but I doubt it's that bad

I remember back in 1967 when my dad had to drop me out the top of our front storm door window so I could clear the snow to open it. My dad had a 1964 willy's jeep and helped clear a path for the rest of the block to get out with their cars. All the neighbors came out to help but the first thing they did was construct a snow bar to keep everyone hydrated lol, the good ole days.

4-7 inches here all schools are closed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast