Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big snow storm

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    NEVER miss bowling! Miss work, doctors appointments, school, your wedding or whatever but NEVER miss bowling! I'd tunnel out of here if I had to.
    Reminds me of the guy that was by himself at the football game. Guy near him says 'is this seat taken?' Nope, have season tickets for me and my wife but she passed away. So the guy says well couldn't you find a friend to come with you? Guy says nope, they are all at her funeral

Ringer

Finally got some weather resembling winter here in Utah. About 12" at my work between last night and all day today. Expecting more tonight possibly. Thank you phonetek for sending it my way🎳

My pleasure bud! =) One thing I'm not is selfish, always happy to share. LOL We actually got a few more inches the other day and 90% of all of it is gone. Send it back when your done I don't mind a bit. Most likely before it's all over we'll get one more decent one. Probably the end of April it will be 70 degrees then the next day we'll get 2 feet. The joys of living in Chicagoland.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123