2000 Grit LSS
Asymmetric Core
Layout 35 x 5-1/4 x 30

Bowler Specs:
Right Hand. PAP 4-3/4 Over 1/4 Up
Rev Rate 250. Tilt 20. Rotation 50.
Speed off hand 18

Review:
The new Motiv Jackal Rising is the most aggressive ball in the Motiv line. As much as I like the Ghost, the Rising is all that and more. The way the ball handles oil and covers boards is very impressive. My teammates say the Rising makes a low rev player like me look like I have a lot of hand. The Jackal Rising gives me much more confidence when I hit heavy oil. When you trust a ball to come back it is easy to make a good shot. I have tested this ball on a variety of conditions and if there is oil you will not be disappointed. One thing I noticed is how this ball seems to stand up and drive through the pins. The carry of the Rising is very good for an early rolling ball. I have a lower rev rate and high ball speed and the shot we did the video on was a heavy oiled, modified house pattern. The Rising had early read but saved energy for an angular back end. I know this ball designed to be smooth but I have 3 now, and they all finish with a nice backend move. The hit and carry is better than my Ghost and that is not an easy task to achieve. I have polished this ball and it tunes easily, but the customer I polished it for is from another center so I did not see it roll. I did sand down a Rising for one of my better bowlers and we saw an earlier red, 3-4 more boards overall and no loss of carry. Motiv has a hit with this upgraded cover. If you are looking for a heavy oil ball or bowl on thick sport conditions the Jackal Rising is a must have. The Rising is my best selling ball by far right now in the shop.

Summary:
The Rising Combines a new super strong cover with a strong core for max hook.
This ball is a must have for oil.
The Rising starts early but retains energy for plenty of hit.
If you like to swing the ball or bowl on a flood this is your ball.

Glenn Wendel
PBA Member
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowlng.com
video link:
https://youtu.be/hBw2x2Mtb