Thread: Bowling Skills and Drills Movie - Coach Diandra Asbaty - 29 Minute Instructional Vid

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Bowling Skills and Drills Movie - Coach Diandra Asbaty - 29 Minute Instructional Vid

Bowling Skills and Drills Movie - Coach Diandra Asbaty - 29 Minute Instructional Video
    Uploaded on Jan 25, 2017

Bowling Skills and Drills Movie - Coach Diandra Asbaty - 29 Minute Instructional Video

This Video features expert instruction from World Bowling Hall of Fame bowler Diandra Asbaty. The program provides numerous drills and tips that will help you to develop a consistent and reliable game. Among the topics covered are: how to walk, swing and follow through straight, how to hook the ball, practice tips, picking up spares, the mental game and more. This informative DVD will be helpful for bowlers and instructors at every level.

About the Coach:

Diandra Asbaty is a 12-time Team USA member with over 60 international medals. She was the first American woman to be inducted into the World Bowling Hall of Fame. Diandra is a USBC silver certified coach and has a great passion for coaching. She began bowling at the age of 5 and has traveled to over 15 countries to compete.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 0

Do you have the original URL for this video where you got it from? I want to watch this on our TV through Xbox with my son. I couldn't seem to find this 29 minute version searching youtube.

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Do you have the original URL for this video where you got it from? I want to watch this on our TV through Xbox with my son. I couldn't seem to find this 29 minute version searching youtube.
    This should be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtaTkQN4bys

You can click on the YouTube logo on the bottom right and it'll open up the direct url so you can copy it.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    This should be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtaTkQN4bys

You can click on the YouTube logo on the bottom right and it'll open up the direct url so you can copy it.
    Also if you just right click on the video a pop menu appears with options for copying the video url.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thank you sir, I learned something new. I appreciate it.

Thank you so much for sharing. This will help a lot.

I love the circuit drill and low ball game, I WILL be doing those for sure. Out of all the instructional videos which seem to be 99% the same thing with different faces, seen one seen them all. This one had some fresh ideas.