Thread: Hammer Rip'd Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Default Hammer Rip'd Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Shred the opposition with brutal precision with the Hammer Rip'd!

The new Rip'd core from Hammer features a core that deals out early revs combined with a dramatic motion and strong overall hook, ready to tear apart heavier oil volumes with effortless power.

Combined with the Aggression Hybrid CFI coverstock polished to a 500/1000 Abralon/Powerhouse Factory Finish, the Rip'd glides easily through the heads to deliver massive backend power right where you need it - the pins!

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Anyone have some feedback on his ball?

Chats: 0

I will by the end of the week. I finally got it, just have to get it drilled. I'll let you know how it works out for me.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

I have this ball and so far I do not like it. Thinking of removing the polish and see if that helps. It may just not be for me. Still throwing higher games with my Hammer Taboo. This Rip'd ball needs a dry/clean back end to move. It is supposed to be hybrid, i guess i will test that out and use some 500 grit on it.