Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PinPal app?

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Seemed to work good but I wish it showed what pins I left. It would be nice to know what I leave most often.
    The one I showed you has that ability but I’d have to think pinpal does that too.

Not sure how to attach a pic buts it’s called My Bowling and the creator is Siu Yuen Ho. The creator is responsive to emails too.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Seemed to work good but I wish it showed what pins I left. It would be nice to know what I leave most often.
    pinpal shows that. just go to the statistics> frame statistics> click on Single Pin or multiple pins or splits or All leaves
    Last edited by bowl1820; 02-21-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    pinpal shows that. just go to the statistics> frame statistics> click on Single Pin or multiple pins or splits or All leaves
    Got it. Thanks!

Seems I left the 2 pin more than any other. Yep, had a lot of trouble that second game when it dried up. Left that one 3 times and left the 5, 6, 7, and 8 once each for my single pin spares so I was all across the board. lol

Matt, I did download the app you showed me but I didn't see where it showed individual leaves. I got the free app so maybe that's why?

Bowler

Got it. Thanks!

Seems I left the 2 pin more than any other. Yep, had a lot of trouble that second game when it dried up. Left that one 3 times and left the 5, 6, 7, and 8 once each for my single pin spares so I was all across the board. lol

Matt, I did download the app you showed me but I didn't see where it showed individual leaves. I got the free app so maybe that's why?
    If you go to statistics then click on the bowling pin at the bottom it shows pin leaves.

With pinpal are you able to segregate averages by House?

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

I have used it almost 2 years now. Only complaint is that split are averaged in to the multi pin spare % where it's broken out in other apps.

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by mattmc82 View Post
    If you go to statistics then click on the bowling pin at the bottom it shows pin leaves.

With pinpal are you able to segregate averages by House?
    I see now. I couldn't figure out how to input pins remaining. Just saw the score/pin selection..lol. Looks like it does everything the PinPal does as far as I can see. And yes, you can filter by house. Looks like you can filter by just about anything, including ball.

I bought Pinpal yesterday. It seems pretty good. I was noodling around with it at home before I went to work. My wife brought my kids up to bowl while I was working last night but DOH! forgot her iPad. The only thing I can't figure out is how to delete a game. I kept adding them by accident for yesterday's date just to play with it too figure out how it works. The other thing I can't figure out is how to use it for multiple people? I'd like to use it for myself too but I don't want my stats to be mixed with his.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    I bought Pinpal yesterday. It seems pretty good. I was noodling around with it at home before I went to work. My wife brought my kids up to bowl while I was working last night but DOH! forgot her iPad. The only thing I can't figure out is how to delete a game. I kept adding them by accident for yesterday's date just to play with it too figure out how it works. The other thing I can't figure out is how to use it for multiple people? I'd like to use it for myself too but I don't want my stats to be mixed with his.
    You can delete games by swiping left on the game in question and the "Delete" button appears on right side.

To use for 2 different people, I suppose you could add a league name with each of your names to the side of it. For instance - High Roller - Stan, High Roller - Joe. Then when you go to record your games, you select whichever one you want to record at that time. When you want to run stats, you would select only the league for your name as a filter.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Thanks! That worked to get rid of the game. I wasn't using the league selection, just the open bowling. I will try using it but it looks like the max games per week would be 6. I suppose I can use Open bowling for my son and Tournaments menu for me, it looks like you can add as many games as you want on that too.

I just found an app called "Bowling Coaching Playbook". Has anyone used this? It's $4.99 It has no reviews as of yet. It looks pretty robust but I'm not willing to pay for another app unless I hear from someone who used it before and how it is. I know I'm working now but not interested in pissing money away for something I won't use

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast