Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s worse than shooting a 599?

Chats: 10

Default What’s worse than shooting a 599?

What’s worse than shooting a 599? Shooting a 599 the next night! Just happened.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post

At least you're consistent? =P

How about your life's goal to be a 300 and you shoot 299 two nights in a row and then drop dead? See....it could ALWAYS be worse

I still remember my first 700. I had shot 699 several times as well as many other scores in the 690's. When I finally shot 700, it was with a 749 series. By the time I realized that I could finally reach my goal, it was too late to choke! LOL

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post
    Don't get in the habit of scoreboard watching. Just do you best on every ball.

shooting 594!! lol. I shot that last night after having a month of averaging nearly 230, to include a 300 and 793 series. Rough patches will happen! Continue working out the kinks and everything will start falling again.

High Roller

Shooting 433 like I did a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Don't get in the habit of scoreboard watching. Just do you best on every ball.
    I agree. I no longer watch my own score and only concern myself with team totals. Then after the game I'll glance up and look to see what I shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Shooting 433 like I did a few weeks ago
    Ouch.

I do watch the scoreboard, once I know my team is on track for a W. It's about them until the win is secure, it's about me after that. I always want to improve.

And, a 299 game stinks a lot more than 599 series. 599 says you missed some spares you probably should've made, 299 says you may have been screwed by a bad rack...

Chats: 10

I wasn’t scoreboard watching, it just happened. Caught a split in the 10th for the 599. However, today, I broke the streak with a 640. My teammate though shot a 699. Lol.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast