Thread: Bowlingball.com

Chats: 0

Default Bowlingball.com

I have to say I am very impressed so far with bowlingball.com. I ordered my son's equipment and it was a great price and very easy. They asked the right questions to make sure the order doesn't get screwed up and quick and easy checkout. They emailed me the receipt and let me know it's been shipped with tracking info. It should be here in a couple days. I'm likely to get more stuff from them soon. I do have to get some stuff from my PSO since he's a friend though I don't want him getting upset.
    I'll update when the stuff gets here but I don't anticipate any issues.

Since your PSO is a friend, you might want to talk to him about your options. There have been a couple of times where PSO's have agree to match, or at least come close to, internet pricing if I bought from them exclusively. The internet companies still make a profit, so your PSO will also make a profit if they match the price for you.

Yeah I'll be going back and forth between the two. I have a LOT of stuff I need to get. Between my son, my wife, now my daughter and of course myself we will keep him plenty busy. I'm starting to even hear some whispering from my oldest son about bowling now that I work at the lanes. I'm sure that will leave plenty for him to do LOL

High Roller

I bought my BWG from the PSO for $160 out the door. Drilled and inserts included. He charges $50 to drill and install inserts in anything I bring in from the outside. I found the BWG online for about $130 so was still cheaper in the end getting it from the local guy. Plus he would probably be more likely to help me if I need it.

Pin Crusher

Now I have to go to bowlingball.com to see what a BWG is.

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Now I have to go to bowlingball.com to see what a BWG is.

Black Widow Gold. The only reason why I know that is I remember Boatman saying he bought one.

High Roller

lol. sorry about that. just got tired of typing out black widow gold every time...lol

His stuff just arrived! I'm off to the PSO to have his ball drilled up then to the lanes we go to break it in! He's super excited. Bowlingball.com is awesome, everything arrived perfectly and right on time as they said. I highly recommend and will order again soon!

UPDATE: Well we had to drop off the ball to be drilled, my PSO was swamped. My son is a little bummed because he wanted to bowl tonight with it. I explained that it's not uncommon to have to leave it with the PSO. He'll get over it, it will be ready tomorrow or Friday. He will call me when it's ready.
    Last edited by Phonetek; 02-28-2018 at 08:07 PM.