Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pyramid ball coming "Pathogen Plague"

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

just a quick update, Got the Plague punched up. PSO said this layout should give me control on the backend. I could go down the outside if I wanted or play in.

I only had a chance to roll one game (League coming in) to check the grip (I made grip changes and used a new P.A.P. location).

But it looked good, the lanes had some oil, had a few strikes and nine counts, a couple of bad shots getting used to the grip at the start. But I was just hitting a few different lines to see whats what.

Stood right went down about 5, ball picked up the midlane and started angling toward the pocket & "X". Stood 25 and went between 2nd & 3rd it went out a little to the track and started angling toward the pocket & "X".

I was surprised when I rolled it through the oil in the middle, It came back with about 3.5" flare.

Can't wait to see it on league, I used my Faball Burgundy hammer for 2 games on the fresh last league night so I'd have a Urethane to compare it to.

Last edited by bowl1820; 03-08-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Oh and for the curious it cost $35 for the drill, $8 for inserts and $10 for the thumb slug plus tax. So $56.71

took like a hour , checking grip measurements, going out on the lane to get a updated pap , discussing layout options etc.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thanks for the update, bowl!

Let us know how it does in league for you too!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12