Thread: USBC 300 award patch

Default USBC 300 award patch

I bowled my first perfect game on 2/11/2018. Was wondering if there was a site where I could buy a couple 300 patches? I have yet to get anything from my league secretary.

Would appreciate any info. Thanks

Chats: 256

Congratulations.

Don't know that I have seen a 300 patch, but you can order other items from here.

https://www.usbcbowlingawards.com/

Check with your league secretary or touch base with your local association. There is a time limit to submit honor scores.
    Last edited by vdubtx; 03-03-2018 at 12:30 AM.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Your league secretary should be able to take care of that. I would ask him. Also you can check out this link.

https://bowl.com/Awards/Awards_Home/..._Score_Awards/

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HammerHead99 View Post
    I bowled my first perfect game on 2/11/2018. Was wondering if there was a site where I could buy a couple 300 patches? I have yet to get anything from my league secretary.

Would appreciate any info. Thanks
    Your league sec. is a "slug" They should have given you a form to fill out the night you bowled the 300. He should have called it in to your local assn. the next day. If the sec. hasn't done any of the things I mentioned call the local assn. or better yet call USBC headquarters. They may have stolen your certification money and kept it.
    Your league is Certified isn't it? If not you get squat!