Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Balls / How many

3 this year.....but in my defense, my game has been getting stronger after my 20 year lay off, so I have experimented with some more aggressive balls. Same House, same leagues on Tues. Thurs. doesn't change a whole lot. Usually 2 different balls will cover all the conditions I experience.
    On another note its great that your PSO works with the youth and plugs and re drills used balls. My PSO operator wont bother. He would rather sell them something new and of course at that age its the parent that is paying for it anyway.

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

I don't purchase bowling balls often, but when I do, I add multiple ones. The I bought two and got a couple used when I first got into bowling, then I waited a number of years. I purchased two more when I tried left-handed. Then I waited again. Now recently I switched weights so I bought two more. I don't foresee getting any more new ones (unless someone gives one to me) in the near future.
    Averages: Right (THS):215 | Left (THS):175 | Sport:166 |High Game:300 | High Series:815
    Arsenal: Storm Tropical Storm, 900 Black Ops, Motiv Tank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12