Thread: Pyramid Pathogen Plague Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Pyramid Pathogen Plague Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

The infection is critical. Victory is imminent with the Pyramid Pathogen Plague.

The Pathogen Plague has developed a resistance and continues to thrive in super-low oil conditions with the all-new GPS Navigational Urethane coverstock. This adaptation to hostile lane environments ensures that this epidemic has reached critical stages in high scores.

The New Era 139 core powers this new motion. The core's medium RG and differential numbers, paired with the Breach Urethane coverstock allow for efficient operation and controlled motion even through the driest of lane conditons.

Resilience is the key to success with the Pathogen Plague.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Mine is on its way to me. I can't wait to throw my first urethane bowling ball! I can't wait to make a video for it as well. Unfortunately, it won't be anywhere near as awesome as bowlingball.com's for the simple fact I don't have Curlie Becton in my video. Regardless, I want my Plague to arrive already!!!!
    Last edited by The Average Bowler; 03-09-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by The Average Bowler View Post
    Mine is on its way to me. I can't wait to throw my first urethane bowling ball! I can't wait to make a video for it as well. Unfortunately, it won't be anywhere near as awesome as bowlingball.com's for the simple fact I don't have Curlie Becton in my video. Regardless, I want my Plague to arrive already!!!!
    From what I've seen so far. I think you'll like it!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

I hope you're right.