Thread: Pyramid Pathogen Plague First Look

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Pyramid Pathogen Plague First Look

Okay my first look at the Pathogen Plague Urethane.
    Fresh oil, 41' THS pattern, Pro anvil lanes (First off the changes to my grip, really helped with holding on to my ball and allowed me to relax my grip and my arm swing started loosing up.)

Here you can see my basic ball path, I stayed there the whole night (Sorry Rob). The shot really didn't change for me. If I pulled the ball, it would hold the line and didn't jump off the end of the pattern. I'd go through the nose (the splits seen below) or just go Brooklyn for a X or the 6-10 leave.

Click for larger ball path image:

If I leaked out the ball had more recovery than I thought it would. Considering my low revs, I got a good 3.5" of flare as you can see in the picture below. I either got pocket or the two washouts or the 2-4-5.

My speed was averaging about 14.5 at the pins (max 15) the whole night, which was up to what I have been doing lately.

Third game it really started coming together, I really focused on what I learned the first two games.

IMO the Plague looks to be a good solid urethane, It had a good solid roll into the pins. The ball had what I'd call the classic 10 in the pit strikes, where you see the pins get blew back into the pit. As far as corners I only popped one 10 pin and the two 7's.

I'll try to get some video when I can, I couldn't really set it up tonight.

Click for larger ball image:

Click for larger image:

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thanks for sharing, bowl! Hope that it continues to roll well for you!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums