Thread: Bowler ID - Ball Weight Question

Default Bowler ID - Ball Weight Question

My local PSO has started offering Bowler ID sessions at a really good price point.
    The only problem is that the special Bowler ID ball they use weighs 15 lbs and I throw a 14lb ball.

My question is what stats (if any) would still be relevant despite the weight difference?
    Would the PAP be the same?

Would it be a waste of time if I was looking to find the optimum performance drilling specs?

They claim they are trying to get a 14lb ball from the manufacturer but are having problems...blah blah.
    Does anybody have 1st hand knowledge of the availability of a 14lb Bowler ID ball?

Thanks.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jamoke View Post
    My local PSO has started offering Bowler ID sessions at a really good price point.
    The only problem is that the special Bowler ID ball they use weighs 15 lbs and I throw a 14lb ball.

My question is what stats (if any) would still be relevant despite the weight difference?
    Would the PAP be the same?

Would it be a waste of time if I was looking to find the optimum performance drilling specs?

They claim they are trying to get a 14lb ball from the manufacturer but are having problems...blah blah.
    Does anybody have 1st hand knowledge of the availability of a 14lb Bowler ID ball?

Thanks.
    I would assume PAP would still be the same, Revs and speed would be a bit lower. Axis tilt and rotation should be the same.
    John

So Revs and Speed will be lower,
    PAP, Tilt, and Rotation will be the same.

Got it, thanks.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

We have a EBI demo day nearby and they ain’t bringing the bowler ID. Kind of sucks because I have a suspicion as I’ve gotten better all my specs have changed and I need to different layouts