Thread: Hi to all that LOVE bowling!!

Exclamation Hi to all that LOVE bowling!!

Hi to all, seniorstroker here. Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I'm a 59 year old male, avid bowler,(understatement). I'm a rt handed senior stroker that is having my best year. I've shot more 700's series this season than I have in about the last 10 yrs. The best thing to happen was on Jan. 27th, 2009. I shot my 1st 300.. I have had 8 or more in a row 7 times this season, so I figured I would fall into a 300 sometime. Better late than never. My avg is higher, 218 tues & 208 on wed. I guess everything that I have been taught over the years has finally sunk in.haha

talk to you later

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Hello and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com

We are a great Bowling Community and please do ask your questions and or give advice to others.

And as always, please do tell people about us
    Go Broncos!

Welcome to the boards, and congrats on your first 300. I can remember the day i shot my first 300, and there was nothing like it. After awhile, you feel as if your time is bound to come, and I am glad it did for you.
    Glenn Cox
    Style: Cranker
    Average: 215, High Game: 300 (2), High Series: 772
    Arsenal: Cell (2), Black Widow Bite, No Mercy Beat'n, Cherry Vibe, Anger, Link, Black Widow Solid

Show Your Bowling Love By Adding This In Your Signature
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Glad to make your acquaintance, sir. I see you're in NC. Ever been to Creekside Lanes in Winston-Salem? Welcome to the boards!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by The Bowling Guru View Post
    Welcome to the boards, and congrats on your first 300. I can remember the day i shot my first 300, and there was nothing like it. After awhile, you feel as if your time is bound to come, and I am glad it did for you.

What is a 300? It is like a unicorn to me
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 0

Congrats on your 300. I'm a senior too, 58 this month. I've been lucky enough to have 4 sanctioned 300's. I'm after that 800 series then I can retire, not. Keep up the great scores. Bob
    Bob from Colo Spgs