Thread: Thank you "Bowling This Month"

Chats: 0

Default Thank you "Bowling This Month"

I received an email from BTM that if I subscribed they would send a free rosin bag. It just came in the mail. I didn't have one anymore because my old one while sitting in my bag in the garage for years apparently got exposed to moisture and turned icky and moldy. I was trying to find a similar one but the ones I used they don't make anymore. This is exactly what I was hoping for it to be filled with. It's not that poofy powdery one that makes a mess and makes you stick in the ball. It simply dries your hands.

Thank you BTM I'm very gracious! Just what I wanted!

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

If you're talking about the one that feel like kitty litter inside, I used to order all mine off eBay. There's a few people that make them with different logos and such.

Chats: 0

Yeah, I had a very specific one I used to use by Grip Rite way back when. It was pale yellow with red thread and a profile of a bowler in black ink and said Grip Rite on the other side. Been long gone for many years I guess, I researched them. The one I got today is similar, just more rectangular and really overstuffed. I've been trying to squish it down some by mashing it around while. LOL Either way, it's a close enough substitute and the price was "rite"