Thread: I got my first Google review!

Chats: 0

Default I got my first Google review!

We were a little bored for a while at work tonight during a lull, my co-worker said "I'm gonna check our bowling centers reviews" I said "You really do that?" He said "Yeah, about once a month just to see what people are saying". So two weeks there was one and the person named ME by name in the review. It was very long and detailed, nothing but kudos and compliments.

All I did was set him up on a lane, help them input their names. He asked me about buying new bowling shoes for his wife. I recommended my PSO and gave him his business card. He asked me for pointers on helping his kid. I told him I wasn't a coach but still gave the kid a few tips. Plus when his lane broke down I fixed it. None of it was a real big deal for me to do, I'm always happy to help people out. Every single thing I did was all in the review. He also mentioned how I was always cleaning or helping someone not standing around like the other guy. Funniest thing he said was that I must have been doing this work for decades and I have extensive bowling knowledge. If he only knew how long I've really done this for a living. LOL

I remember this guy because of the bowling shoes, if I see him I would recognize him. Hope the boss and other higher up see the review, I'm not going to mention it or point it out to them though. I guess you really gotta watch it these days, you're always being judged. As they say, do something good and people may mention it to a couple people. You do something bad, they tell EVERYBODY! Glad this guy actually told everyone the good. I'm honored.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

it sounds like you did a lot more than just set them up on a lane. what you did went above and beyond what folks are used to now days. like you I believe in great customer service and am let down all the time. so when someone does a great job it really catches my attention. you did way more than this family has someone do before at the bowling alley. you love for the sport shows and carries through to you job. WAY TO GO.

Chats: 256

Congrats. Always nice to see a good review as people rarely go out of their way unless to complain. You really made an impact on the guy for him to do that. Big time Kudos to you.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up