Thread: bowled with wife tonight

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Default bowled with wife tonight

Wife hates bowling but suggested we go tonight. She uses whatever is the lightest house ball she can find and thats all that matters. She starts about 15' from the foul line and lets go about 10' before the foul line (no exaggeration). She usually bowls around 80 or so. So before we get there she tells me to have fun and don't get too serious. So I start testing different lines and practicing 7's. So her first 3 shots? Strikes! So she ends up with a 152 to my 160. 2nd game she rolls 129 to my 130. 3rd game she had 80 to my 177. She said her wrist was pretty sore by 3rd game. But sheeessshhhhh. She kicked butt!

Ringer

sounds like the turn of events should do a good job and changing her mind about bowling. I think I need to get my wife out more.

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by bdpeters View Post
    sounds like the turn of events should do a good job and changing her mind about bowling. I think I need to get my wife out more.
    Nah...she still said she hated it...lol. She hates when my competitive side comes out and even commented about it before we went so my plan was to only practice spares (mainly 7's and 10's) but I did throw quite a few pocket shots too.