Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Blog Writers Wanted

  1. #11


    Give me a shout when the blog section is complete. I'd be more than willing to do some writing and show off my blog.
    Glenn Cox
    Age: 19
    Style: Cranker
    Average: 215, High Game: 300 (2), High Series: 772
    Arsenal: Cell (2), Black Widow Bite, No Mercy Beat'n, Cherry Vibe, Anger, Link, Black Widow Solid

    Show Your Bowling Love By Adding This In Your Signature
    I am a proud member of Bowling Forums

  2. #12

    The KingPin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 651


    sounds great I will keep you posted
    Go Broncos!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    North Carolina
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 52


    This is a good idea. Another site that I was associated with once upon a time did something similar and called it a 'Daily Disturbance', where it wasn't necessarily a blog 'per se', but thoughts/ramblings/provocations/etc....about what was on the mind of 10 select people. 75% of the time it was on the topic of the site (pc related) but the other 25% was anything goes. It was great fun reading and discussing the various topics.

    This post brought to you by the letter B. Boffo blogs about big, beautiful, bountiful, bowling ball blarney.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator

    JaxBowlingGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Jacksonville. Florida
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305


    I could be intereted. I bowl every night but mon and tues and atleast 1 state wide trny a month.
    Brunswick Bowling Staff

    Ultimate Bowling Products Staff

    USBC Registered Volunteer and Level l Coach


    Instagram (Follow me)

    Personal Facebook Bowling Page (Like it)

    YouTube Channel (Subscribe to it)

    Tournament Page (Like it)

  5. #15
    Cranker Jord_84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Chats: 3


    If I were more involved in the goings-on at the center my parents own...I'd offer to write about it.

    That could be a funny blog subject. The daily goings-on in a bowling alley, a view the customers usually don't get, complete with mishaps and all.

    I could write about some of the things we've encountered....but I'd run out of material after about 3 or 4 entries lol
    like a couple of months ago....I believe some drunk guy knocked a urinal off the wall in the men's room and flooded it
    or how we spent $300,000 converting our 24 lane center from wood to synthetic, maybe customers would have a better appreciation for the equipment with that P.O.V
    Last edited by Jord_84; 05-01-2009 at 05:18 PM.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

    I'm a proud member of Bowling Forums

  6. #16


    ill do one gladly.
    I'm a proud member of Bowling Forums

    16 years bowling, serious about bowling for the last year or two, 201 high average, Too many current balls to list, Virtual Gravity is the newest. High game 267, set 693.

  7. #17


    KingPin - sent you a message directly with more information.

    Blogs are good when they reach an audience that appreciates them. I think the vast (VAST) majority of blogs go unread because, really, readers aren't as interested in the blogger as much as the blogger is interested in him/herself.

    At least here, we visitors share a common interest: bowling. I'd read the blog of a brand-new bowler's weekly league experiences if it was well written with some thought given to how the audience will benefit from the author's insights and much thought given to a fresh topic emphasis each week. Without that, I think it becomes a candidate for wasting space.

    Take it from someone who loves all things bowling and has tried authoring a bowling blog: it takes a clear goal and a firm commitment to produce a quality product. One should not offer lightly.
    JJ "Better than Jello" Anderson - Kill the Back Row

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts