Thread: Happy Easter!

Chats: 0

Default Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all Bowling Boards members and my friends. Have a happy and safe holiday =)
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Happy Easter to you and yours as well.

SandBagger

Don't forget to celebrate for longer than one day!
    Averages: Right (THS):215 | Left (THS):175 | Sport:166 |High Game:300 | High Series:815
    Arsenal: Storm Tropical Storm, 900 Black Ops, Motiv Tank

Quote Originally Posted by TCJ View Post
    Don't forget to celebrate for longer than one day!
    Longer than one day for Easter? Isn't that just for marti gras and Hanuka? I didn't really celebrate much at all, had dinner at the inlaws and then went to work. Last night was hell having to put together Easter baskets for the kids then hide eggs at 3am. Luckily or sadly however you look at it I only have to do that another year maybe 3 at the most.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)