Thread: Bowling on Easter, it's open!

Chats: 0

Default Bowling on Easter, it's open!

Yes, the bowling alley is open today. At least our is, I have to work this evening too. We opened at 10. I'm not sure if it's gonna be dead or packed, I guess it could go either way. Just an FYI that at least some are open today, I'd call ahead to be safe. So if your bored after mass (if you attend) and dinner maybe it would be a good opportunity to go with the family today. I'm sure we have an Easter special although I don't know what it is.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Chats: 10

We actually had League today.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Ringer

Good point. I went on thanksgiving once and it was packed. Then went on Christmas Day (surprised it was open) and had the whole place to ourselves.

It was open but it was dead. During my shift I think we had a total of 6 lanes all night. We had about 80 phone calls asking if we were open but nobody came LOL
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

My local alley was open and even ran an Easter special 2 to 5 unlimited bowling w/ shoes for 10$. We were the first one's in the door but I think we maybe saw 8 lanes in use the entire time we were there. My son and I bowled till our arms were about to fall off but it was fun.

I think our special yesterday was 2 games shoes included $5 a person. Or maybe that was today. I dunno anymore the days run together. I know tonight we had a ton of drinks for $2 so it was a busy night at the bar.
    Bowling Center Manager