The DV8 Creed Revelation is the next iteration in the Creed line and one of our newest balls to date. If you were a fan of the original Creed, you will not be disappointed in the new Creed Revelation. This creed once again takes versatility to a whole new level. This asymmetrical core ball can be thrown from multiple angles, but is better on oily-medium lane conditions. For your average league bowler, you will find that the Creed Revelation will provide you more backend motion than the original Creed, providing any bowler dynamic ball motion down the lane. This ball was drill pin up to complement my original which was drilled pin down, and complements the original superbly. For the tournament and competitive bowlers, this ball is much better on medium to oily conditions and can put multiple layouts on this ball that will work on various competitive lane conditions.

The Creed Revelation’s ball motion can be classified as very smooth and very predictable down the lane like the original Creed, with more backend motion. Again, the layout for this ball is pin dup and my CG at my midline of my span and its motion its ball motion is simply incredible. I highly recommend this ball as a great reader ball for any lane condition during league or competitive play.

The DV8 Creed Revelation is a ball you just cannot go wrong with. The Creed line of bowling balls is still by far some of the best balls released to date! DV8….If you are not throwing DV8, you’re just not bowling! #brunswickbowling, #dv8bowling, #radicalbowling technologies

Bryan L. Williams
PBA Member
DV8 Pro Staff