Thread: It must be coming...

Chats: 10

Default It must be coming...

In the last 3 weeks, I have thrown the front 8 before sparing in the ninth, including twice the last two days. It must be coming right. Tonight, in the 9th I threw it out a little bit more but hit the pocket hard and let me a split. Argghhh so frustrating. I also shot back to back 700’s. Would of been really special tonight as it’s my 40th Birthday! Oh well..
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Well Happy Birthday. A 300 would have been a nice present. I would say don't worry about it or think about it and it'll happen.

Happy Birthday and great bowling either way. Something to be proud of even without the ring.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Ringer

great series young man. it will come soon enough.
    in the bag Pyramid Pathogen X, Ebonite Purple Stinger, Elite polyester spare ball
    Southpaw

Happy belated birthday!