Thread: Getting a great deal on a new ball

Default Getting a great deal on a new ball

I just finished a Have-A-Ball league here. What this meant was, at the end, each of us would get an entry-level performance ball. So, I called today to set up my time to stop by and pick out a ball. I was told that, if interested, I could pay a little more to upgrade.

Wait...what?!

Well, it happens to be at the pro shop where I have had other balls drilled and, after verfifying that I could upgrade, I was able to pick out the ball and just pay the difference between the two. So, you know I went for broke, right?

Long story short, I can now quit lusting after that Hyper Cell Fused and finally go pick it up tomorrow. With drilling, grips and a new insert for my interchangeable thumb, it's only going to be another $90-100.

If you can't tell, I'm geeked!

That is awesome! Let us know what you think after you have a couple games on it! It's a great ball Hope you enjoy it!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Congrats! Nothing like the feeling of a new ball. I've had so many over the years but always get just as excited each time with that anticipation of trying it out. Don't forget about that new ball smell, oh wait that's only Storm. =)
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

I'm jelly!

Chats: 0

That is a great deal! Make bowling great again
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.