Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did something stupid.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Default I did something stupid.

So went out to bowl with the guys last night. I forgot to zipper my 3 bag roller. My Radical Cash ball pops out, 3 bounces down my concrete porch steps into my wife's garden bed. Balls nicked up and all dirty, needless to say I didn't take it with me to bowl last night. I guess the good thing, it didn't land on my foot. Will have to sand out the scuffs and nicks which I'll do this week.

You sound like me when that ball rolled out of my truck on to wifey's foot on our anniversary. The only thing stupid about what happened is if you're more upset about your ball. If I were you, I'd be out in that garden fixing your wifey's plants! LOL I wonder if Miracle Grow is a USBC approved ball treatment? No more field goals in between splits! A little road rash on the Radical Cash gives it personality and a story to tell. Just like I tell my son after each of his student driver sessions...."That's okay, that can be buffed out"
    Last edited by Phonetek; 04-21-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Cranker

So here is the results of me dropping the ball down my porch steps. I was late meeting my buddies, so I didn't examine the ball until later during the week when I went to go clean it up.

I'm trying to see if I can submit a warranty claim for it.
    Last edited by JasonNJ; 05-01-2018 at 03:00 AM.

Ouchie!
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

SandBagger

Is that a Radical Cash? Looks like the mistake cost you some Cash!
    Averages: Right (THS):215 | Left (THS):175 | Sport:166 |High Game:300 | High Series:815
    Arsenal: Storm Tropical Storm, 900 Black Ops, Motiv Tank

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by TCJ View Post
    Is that a Radical Cash? Looks like the mistake cost you some Cash!
    Yes I lost my Cash. R.I.P.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    Yes I lost my Cash. R.I.P.
    is the warranty covering it?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    is the warranty covering it?
    I'm sending in a picture of the crack, serial number and drilling today so I will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    I'm sending in a picture of the crack, serial number and drilling today so I will find out.
    Good Luck hopefully they do something for you. sometimes companys are really good about it and will replace it. I guess it depends on the rep that responds.
    Current Arsenal: Storm: Secret Agent, DV8: Creed, Creed Revelation, Creed Rebellion, Brunswick: KingPin, Fanatic BTU

Chats: 4

Is the pin at least 1" from the finger holes? I believe
    most if not all bowling ball companies require the pin
    to be at least 1" from the finger holes along with a
    good bevel on them.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast