Thread: Did you ever wanna.....?

Chats: 0

Default Did you ever wanna.....?

Did you ever wanna.....?
    Loudly yell "SQUIRREL!" when someone is on the approach for 60 seconds like a statue before they throw the ball to see if they lose their train of thought and look then have to start again?

Did you ever wanna.....?
    Throw a gutter on the lane next to you because the guy on that lane has a 33 in the 9th frame and the girl has 210. Just to prove that she's not going home with the worst pathetic loser out there.

Did you ever wanna.....?
    Throw it over the gutter on their lane and get a strike just to prove she IS with the worst pathetic loser and should go home with you instead because your a star?

Did you ever wanna.....?
    Go up to a really good bowler and say "You should try this...." knowing it's a really bad habit and it's gonna totally screw him up if he does it?

Did you ever wanna.....?
    Go up to bowl and throw the ball backwards to see if everyone behind you jumps and spins in a circle while in the air and yelling "YEEEOOWW!" like they do on Wii Sports?

Did you ever wanna.....?
    Dump a soft drink on Phonetek's laptop so he quits putting up these ridiculous posts?

HEY!!!!! Not nice! That's okay, I have a PC too so nice try.

I'm sure you all have some "Did you ever wanna's" at the bowling lanes, list them below.
    Last edited by Phonetek; 04-28-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

As I said in my private message. Good stuff!

"Did you ever wanna.....?
    Dump a soft drink on Phonetek's laptop so he quits putting up these ridiculous posts?"

Yes! A soft drink or maybe just the syrup they have at soda fountains to make a soft drink to be poured over your laptop.
    I just bought a new motherboard, processor, memory, case and new power supply for my PC here. Looks like they've added a few extra trinkets to the motherboard that I wasn't familiar with since my last build about 10 years ago. Now I'm going to move up a bit to a 4-core processor and 16 Gb of ram. Wow! The case was pretty inexpensive and had better cable management built into it that I have a much nicer looking insides now. Makes that clear window into the case worth looking into to see all the LEDs flashing all over the darn place.
    Looking forward to the Summer Senior League on Wednesday mornings...

Thank you for your support Dj, I can feel the love! LOL FYI, I have a wireless gamers keyboard that the keys light up with programmable illumination colors. Best part about it, completely spill proof and sealed. Dumping syrup on it wouldn't kill it, just make it gross to use. I didn't buy it because it was fancy light up gamers gear but because I have 3 kids that killed many keyboards. =)
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Ringer

that's great I will have to remember these next time I have some hot dog on the lane next to me.
    in the bag Pyramid Pathogen X, Ebonite Purple Stinger, Elite polyester spare ball
    Southpaw

Quote Originally Posted by bdpeters View Post
    that's great I will have to remember these next time I have some hot dog on the lane next to me.
    The purpose of the post wasn't to give you ideas! LMAO
    Bowling Center Manager

Chats: 22

Quote Originally Posted by djp1080 View Post
    "Did you ever wanna.....?
    Dump a soft drink on Phonetek's laptop so he quits putting up these ridiculous posts?"

Yes! A soft drink or maybe just the syrup they have at soda fountains to make a soft drink to be poured over your laptop.
    I just bought a new motherboard, processor, memory, case and new power supply for my PC here. Looks like they've added a few extra trinkets to the motherboard that I wasn't familiar with since my last build about 10 years ago. Now I'm going to move up a bit to a 4-core processor and 16 Gb of ram. Wow! The case was pretty inexpensive and had better cable management built into it that I have a much nicer looking insides now. Makes that clear window into the case worth looking into to see all the LEDs flashing all over the darn place.
    Looking forward to the Summer Senior League on Wednesday mornings...
    I switched to a solid state hard drive over the weekend. It's a HUGE difference in speed. Windows 10 installed in about 12 minutes. Boots up super fast. I recommend it - makes an immediate impact.
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Pin Crusher

Never wanted to yell squirrel but have thought of yelling "THROW THE EFFIN BALL" actually have on occasion.
    Never would throw the ball on the other lane.
    Never throw it over the gutter cap.

I agree with you're number one Fordman, I'm generally not the guy to be quite that blunt on the lanes. I prefer to keep the approaches blood free, especially of my own. LOL I wasn't actually asking these questions in the OP, I wanted to see everyone else's "Did you ever wanna's...?" to keep it going. Oh well, all posts can't be gems I guess.
    Bowling Center Manager

Chats: 4

Have I ever wanted to Loudly yell SQUIRREL..... well yes but only when
    the (SQUIRREL) himself EJ Tackett would be on the lanes. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill