Coverstock: Coercion MFS Reactive

Core Type: Asymmetric

Weight Block: Sinister

Factory Finish: 3000 Grit LSS

Flare Potential: High

Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.54

Differential (Diff): 0.051

Intermediate Differential (Diff): 0.018

You either bowl as a hero or you bowl long enough to see yourself bowl as a villain.” ― K.White II

Cruelty and Villainy go hand in hand with one another so it makes perfect sense that the Sinister core that was featured in the Cruel Intent has made it’s glorious return to be featured in the Villain, surrounding the Sinister core is new Coercion MFS Reactive cover which is designed for medium-heavy patterns.

The 3000 Grit LSS finish provides an unwavering footprint while also allowing the Villain to retain enough energy to display exceptional continuation.

Smooth. Clean. Continuous. These are the words that came to my mind upon throwing the Villain for the first time.

As I was throwing it and watching the ball motion I kept in mind that the Villain series is replacing the Revolt Series, my favorite series. The Coercion MFS Solid cover will provide you with a benchmark ball motion as I consider it to be well balanced in mid lane presence and has controllable behavior down lane.

The versatility of the Villain is also rather impressive, as the condition faded the Villain was this able to clear but its mid lane presence became stronger which allowed me to increase my ball speed to take advantage of the hook and stop motion. A ball motion I favor.

Comparisons

Jackal Rising: The Jackal Rising is stronger than the Villain in terms of mid lane muscle. The Rising provides a stronger and earlier ball motion and possess more hook overall. I would use the Rising instead of the Villain when I encounter longer and heavier oil patterns, doing so would allow the user to carve a desired path opening the lane for ball down purposes.

Forza SS: The Forza SS is earlier than the Villain and has a slower response upon encountering friction than the Villain. In its natural state the SS is early and commands oil because of the amount of teeth the cover possesses, the roll is continuously heavy which I found ideal for when I encountered over/under conditions as the SS would roll right through it. Compared to the Villain In terms of overall strength though the Villain is stronger than the Forza SS.

I loved the Revolt series and I have fallen in love with the Villain and how it offers a clean continuation on medium-med heavy oil patterns. Those that have an interest in controlling the breakpoint while keeping some shape down the lane, the Villain is a flawless option and is definitely worth looking at.

The only thing better than being a Villain is bowling with one.

Your game will thank you for it.

K.C. White II

Motiv Staff

Mongoose Tape Staff

WhyBowl Staff