Thread: Pot Games

Default Pot Games

Anybody from here bowling them, or is it pretty much a thing of the past?

I used to love bowling action. The other top average guy in my league wants to bowl against me.

Problem is, it becomes a carry-fest, especially on wally world conditions.

Once I get out of tax season, when I'm not working 90+ hours a week, I'll do it.

Maybe a 7 game freeze out?

We shall see.

Just curious what others are doing?
    www.mrbowling300.net High Game: 300 High Series: 833 (266-267-300), High Average 231 Equipment: Storm Hy-Road, DV8 Brutal Nightmare, DV8 Diva, Columbia White Dot.
    http://mrbowling300.com/mrb300avatar.gif

on tues & wed night, we normally run 3-5 shootout boards, card game, & a high game.. pot games are still alive, but the THS makes it hard to beat the 220+ avg with all that hand..

seniorstroker

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

im in 2 different leagues, one runs a scratch and handicap pot,singles handicap brackets, and a doubles handicap pot, the other is scratch and handicap pot, and handicap brackets. Most teams have their own individual card games in one of my leagues. All depends how many teams you have and the interest that there is in it.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Its more of a thing of the past

When I lost my job at the Bowling center it was because I have members of the ASU and Mesa Comm College teams bowling w/ about 10 leauge bowlers after the center was closed and the GM fiered me and the Ast Manger of the Bowling center as well
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums