Thread: Anyone Familiar with Stars and Strikes of Georgia?

Chats: 0

Default Anyone Familiar with Stars and Strikes of Georgia?

They are opening a Bowling Alley and more in a town close to us. Looks like it will be really nice. Bar, 24 Lane bowling alley, bumper cars and laser tag and escape room.

Here's a link about it.
    https://www.journalscene.com/news/business-in-the-ville/article_1ad1652a-4956-11e8-82a9-3b147eb54aee.html

This is a good ownership team. I have bowled league at one center and been at demo days at a couple others. The lanes are typically well maintained. As for leagues, that really depends on the general manager. The Stars & Strikes nearest me is on its 4th general manager. Two were not helpful to the leagues and did not train the people well. the other two have been really good.

Quote Originally Posted by JJKinGA View Post
    This is a good ownership team. I have bowled league at one center and been at demo days at a couple others. The lanes are typically well maintained. As for leagues, that really depends on the general manager. The Stars & Strikes nearest me is on its 4th general manager. Two were not helpful to the leagues and did not train the people well. the other two have been really good.
    Hey neighbor I'm in Woodstock and normally bowl at AMF Woodstock. Small world. I've been to S & S in Woodstock once and had my best series there. (706) It's a nice place with video games, bumper cars, a big bar, and "private" bowling areas. The lanes were nice and I had no complaints other than the food being outrageously over priced for what you get. I'm not sure how many serious bowlers go there, but it's a great family place.

Yeah they will have 7 private lanes also. I hear they have some top notch lanes. Well see. They open in November this year they said I believe.