Thread: Black Hammer

Default Black Hammer

Does a Fab Black Hammer have a visible pin?

Chats: 0

It doesn't have like an orange dot or anything it may be a little shinier than the rest. Mine is at work, I'll make a point to check it tomorrow if nobody else answers. Mine has been plugged and redrilled a few times so hopefully it hasn't been drilled out already. Either way, I'll look for you.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Ok,thanks!

Chats: 221

The pin on older hammers is the same color as the ball. It can be a bear to find somtimes i used to spray alhohol on the ball to find it. It is usually found in the 1 o'clock direction in relation to the circuler logo. Be shu to look in or close to the circle as most were located in or near the edge of it
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)