Thread: Finally getting a Dare Devil Danger

Default Finally getting a Dare Devil Danger

Here's the tale. I have been looking for a step down from my Hyper Cell Fused (which I love, BTW). Well, I just got a nice bonus at work and planned on using part of it to purchase a new ball. With drilling, grips and slugs, I only wanted to spend about $170. I was looking at the Hustly HYB but, yesterday, the guy at my pro shop pointed me to the Hustle INK or the Winner.

So, I decided to do a little more research on them. However, for the heck of it, I also searched for the ball I've had my eye on a while, to see if I might catch a sale.

Lo and behold, I saw that Buddie's Pro Shop is selliing the Dare Devil Danger for ~$90 (I suspect they are clearing out inventory?)

So, I should have the ball by next Tuesday. With any luck, I'll be on the lanes with it on the following weekend.

Chats: 0

I'm jealous! I want another ball! I was looking at the DDD myself to put on my wish list. That along with about 40 other ones LOL Looking at bowling balls is like a kid in a toy store. " I want that, I want that, I want that, two of those, that and that. Oh yeah, and that" I'm a millionaire trapped in a poor man's body. =( I hope you do well with it.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Oh yeah, and that" I'm a millionaire trapped in a poor man's body.
    I think that's true for a lot of us. I am looking forward to this ball, though.