Thread: TENPINS we don't need no tenpins

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default TENPINS we don't need no tenpins

Okay got those pesky tenpins worried now!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Hah I love this

Chats: 0

LOL! We actually donate some of our old bowling pins to the police for target practice, they love them! From what I've seen on COPS, some perps tend to be bowling pin shape with legs anyway.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Their are a lot of gun ranges that run Bowling Pin Shoots, its quite popular. Bowling alleys used to donate their used pins to ranges and they would set up contests shooting them. It seems pins last longer or the Bowling Alleys do something else with the old pins because a lot of ranges had to stop holding matches because they ran out of pins. Heres a video of how it works.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xpnPqYt6s

Wow it sux to be a pin these days!! you finally retire and get shot!! LOL

I vote to ban the 10 pin!!!! And while we are at it ban the 7 pin also!!!!!! Do i have a 2nd?

The rest of the pins must stay in there current position!!!!!