Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Jerseys

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    On my Friday league all the teams wear matching shirts with their team name or their name on back. It's impressive to see 40 teams do that now days. And most of the teams get new shrts every year
    wow that's impressive. I can't remember the last time i've went to league and seen even 1 team have matching jerseys... mid 2000's maybe
    Current Arsenal: Storm: Secret Agent, DV8: Creed, Creed Revelation, Creed Rebellion, Brunswick: KingPin, Fanatic BTU

Pin Crusher

Our sponsor is the bowling alley. We get new shirts just about every year. I have just about every color. Last year we had pink for one of our bowlers wife who had breast cancer. She is fine now and I will never wear that pink shirt again.
    There is a mixed league at the Thunderbowl in Allen Park Mi. that requires shirts or you don't bowl or have to pay a big fine. They have a huge number of teams 70 or so I think.

Our team out west here got bowling shirts for summer league. As we're seniors and short on $$ for this kind of stuff, we found a guy on ebay who sold us shirts for $20 bucks with our team name on the back. Kind of cheesy but hey, when you get as old as us, you can wear anything'
    you want, right? We're the "Gut-ter Done!" bunch. We actually came in second place out of 8 teams. So watch out, winter league teams. We're
    on a roll. Riiiight! Right! Oltymer

This will be my first year with team shirts since I was in a Junior Travelling league in the 1980’s. They were around $50, but we decked them out with our names on the back, the team name on the front, and a fake sponsor on the sleeve. Plus we got the fake sponsor on a bowling towel. It’s kind of an inside joke and it turned out nice.

Chats: 2

For a couple of years now, I have been using a company called VIS Sportswear. I personally get my name on the back as I bowl a lot of tourneys and it can be a requirement in some. The company is based out of Italy with designers in the states and Canada. They are kinda mesh based, dye-sublimated, very light and comfortable. If you're interested, I can get you to my designer that I use. They are roughly $60 a piece but I still wear mine from 2 years ago.
    • Current Arsenal: Storm Timeless, Storm Phaze II, Storm Pitch Black, Storm Drive, Rotogrip Hot Cell, Rotogrip Show Off, DV8 Turmoil Pearl
    • High Game: 300 (3 11 in a row) / High Series: 799
    • Current Average: 202 / PAP: 5" over, 1/8" up
    • Rev Rate: 425rpm / 2-Hands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12