Diff: .050
    Coverstock: Pearl Reactive
    Factory Finish: 500/1000 Grit Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Finish

***Drill Specs***
    Pattern: Moderate roll with a strong backend
    Driller - Cedrick Bell, Strike Zone Pro Shop @ McRay Lanes, Chandler, AZ

***Bowler Specs***
    Rev Rate: Approximately 375

From the start Cedrick and I knew that this ball was going to be a backend monster as long as we kept the drill pattern reasonable, thus we drilled it to have a little bit of front end roll but still really shine on the backends. After throwing the ball a few times we got the feeling that a longer pin with a little more backend was a good idea since the ball was able to pick up its roll early enough and figured going a little stronger on the backends would be beneficial (more on this in a bit)

***What I got out of this ball***
    Initially the first exposure I had with this ball was on your typical house pattern and I can say the ball was very good at starting up its roll but with the cover it conserved a lot of energy. In the six shots I got with this ball it did better than expected on blending out the over/under. Sadly (and fortunately for me) this ball was stuck in the back after the sixth shot and ended up getting a massive gash and had to be retired. This allowed us to order a new ball with a slightly longer pin...which still rolled in the fronts very well. In regards to sport patterns, I felt this ball matched up very well with medium length, medium volume patterns with the ability to still read the fronts and have a strong backend move - I would not recommend for short patterns or high volume patterns since it will become sensitive to the pattern.

***Closing***
    I waited a few months to do a review to make sure I exposed this ball to a variety of conditions. I will say that it is a very good opening ball for house shots and even medium length sport patterns (you can also transition to this when the fronts are getting touchy but not torched). If considering this ball you will want to make sure you have a benchmark ball to pair with it because it can be touchy to a variety of patterns. I would like to thank Cedrick Bell at Strike Zone Pro Shop for spending the time to determine the plan of action when laying out this ball.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird

Chats: 221

Very nice review
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)