Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dave's Goodtimers Scores

I have been extremely busy with work and school and I haven't been uploading my scores online. Then I lost all my data from the app this week. So I have no scores to show.

What I can say is that I raised my average to 160 to end the season, an 18-pin increase. I hit 500 a few times, but not as consistently as I had hoped. My scores definitely improved with the acquisition of a couple of reactive balls. I was actually getting to the point where I knew which ball to start with and when to make a change, and if I needed a change at all.

I had the highest handicap game of the second half when I bowled a 233 to give me a 290 with handicap. I had 6 strikes in a row in that game, a personal best.

Between that and how our team finished, I won enough money to buy a 2-ball roller and pay for the summer pass. I won't be bowling in a league again until 2020 but I do plan on getting a bunch of practice in until then.
    -Dave

In the bag: DynoThane Vendetta, PBS Planet Earth, Brunswick TZone

Chats: 204

Dynothane and PBS balls??

First time I've seen that.

I got the DynoThane for Christmas, the PSO recommended it, and I won the PBS here.
    -Dave

In the bag: DynoThane Vendetta, PBS Planet Earth, Brunswick TZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234