Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original Roto Grip Cell Pearl 2009

Chats: 221

I had 4 of them back then.. Amazing ball!! Our Saturday mixed league high game was 286 2nd was 7 279's a lefty ha 2 (on the same niht) . My son had 1 and I had the other 5 (2 w/cell pearls / 2 w/gravity shifts and 1 with a Global Break) to ths day I wished I had kept a couple of them. My daughter also shot 279 n her ladies league with her cell pearl before it cracked on her
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    I had 4 of them back then.. Amazing ball!! Our Saturday mixed league high game was 286 2nd was 7 279's a lefty ha 2 (on the same niht) . My son had 1 and I had the other 5 (2 w/cell pearls / 2 w/gravity shifts and 1 with a Global Break) to ths day I wished I had kept a couple of them. My daughter also shot 279 n her ladies league with her cell pearl before it cracked on her
    I ended up blowing the fingers out in mine. They saw some use though lol. I'm too afraid of grabbing one of the new ones other than my Hot Cell (which you have no clue how excited I was when that came out last year lol). Wasn't a huge fan of the Mutant Cell when it came out. Cell Pearl will forever be my fav ball that Roto ever put out.
    • Current Arsenal: Storm Timeless, Storm Phaze II, Storm Pitch Black, Storm Drive, Rotogrip Hot Cell, Rotogrip Show Off, DV8 Turmoil Pearl
    • High Game: 300 (3 11 in a row) / High Series: 799
    • Current Average: 202 / PAP: 5" over, 1/8" up
    • Rev Rate: 425rpm / 2-Hands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12