Thread: Personal Hammer Sauce Video

Default Personal Hammer Sauce Video

http://alltenback.com/video/hammersauce/

link to the video is above

This is a video of Hammer "The Sauce"

This ball is probably the most forgiving ball I have ever rolled to date. I roll this ball right into the heart of the heaviest part of the oil and when it hits the dry it peels back into the pocket like "butter" and hits the pocket like a truck. I rolled this ball for 47 minus of video and got 37 strikes. So this is part one of three videos I am going to make from this bowling practice.

My track line is the following: lay the ball down on 20th board roll over the 15 arrow and break point at 10. I also soften my speed as well. As you can see in the video I had a lot of room for error. Even on a pulled shot It was able to hold the line in the oil and still strike. The house pattern is a 42 foot house pattern. I also slowed my ball speed down from my normal ball speed. It helped me out a ton.

To buy this ball online and Support this site Click this link

Ball drilled by Tony Colatruglio at Big Daddy's Pro Shop www.bigdaddysproshop.com

Brent Dolan

www.alltenback.com

Very nice video, and just out of curiosity: I saw you were from Jersey. . .were you bowling at Wallington lanes in that video?
    Glenn Cox
    Style: Cranker
    Average: 215, High Game: 300 (2), High Series: 772
    Arsenal: Cell (2), Black Widow Bite, No Mercy Beat'n, Cherry Vibe, Anger, Link, Black Widow Solid

Show Your Bowling Love By Adding This In Your Signature
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The Bowling Guru View Post
    Very nice video, and just out of curiosity: I saw you were from Jersey. . .were you bowling at Wallington lanes in that video?
    It is Strike and Spare in Greenbrook NJ. Some call it Strike and Swear hahhahah because it is a tough shot.

Thanks for the compliment. Where is Wallington Lanes? South or north?

Greenbrook is central NJ by the way

Brent
    www.alltenback.com

Nice dude! I want this ball to!!! Haha.. I would take any ball. lmao