4000 Grit LSS
Symmetric Sigma Core
Layout 65 x 3.75 x 30
Bowler Specs:
Right Hand. PAP 5 Over 3/4 Up
Rev Rate 275. Tilt 20. Rotation 50.
Speed off hand 18

Review:
If you liked the Sigma Sting you will love the Rogue Blade. The new enhanced Hexion cover provides a similar look to the Sting only stronger to overcome today’s lane oils. The Rogue uses the trusted Sigma core which is very versatile. Combined with the new cover, the Rogue reads the mid lane very well and makes a very good move on the back end. It seemed to me the early Hexion covers went a bit long for me, so I needed a break in period on the those covers or I had to hit them with a 2000 pad. There was no need to adjust the surface on the Rogue. I actually tried it with a bit of polish and I gained more backend with very little loss in length. The Blade seems to be a very forgiving ball on less than good shots also. The Rogue has been very good on our slightly than wetter house shot and the carry is excellent. As I find with most of Motiv bowling balls this one hooks a bit more than expected. It comes at a 4000 finish so if you find you need more hook or less hook the surface is easily adjusted.
Pro shops should not have a problem selling this ball. We have sold some on shelf appeal alone. The payoff is when the bowler sees the performance they are twice as happy! I think the Rogue Blade will be a great fit in any arsenal for medium conditions.
Summary:
The Blade gives a nice mid lane read with strong back end.
This ball is a great fit on medium to oily patterns.
The Rogue Blade builds on the greatness of the Sigma Core.
The Blade has nice shelf appeal
Glenn Wendel
PBA Member
Motiv Staff
Turbo Staff

www.motivbowlng.com
gwendel@comcast.net

Video
https://youtu.be/P61yeWZ3ur8