Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
Just admit it...you're afraid of the low scores on sport shots. LOL!

LOL Nah, I've already come to realize it's nothing to fear, just like death it's an inevitability since I suck. Next Monday we were going to bowl on Eifel Tower, I was looking forward to it since it's a short pattern. Plus that's the closest I'll ever get to Paris. With any luck I'll make it the week after to shoot my low series. =)

I was sorta looking forward to bowling on the league tonight because our oiler has been putting out 20ml+ on our 42' THS for several weeks now. WAY too much for our lanes. Ever since the lanes have been cut it was causing balls to get stuck at the base of the ball return because they were too oil covered to come up. Additionally, soaking our ball rags in the bag on the ball return ramp in 2 days as opposed to a week or more. It was just repaired and now it's 16ml slightly shortened to 40'. I'm sure with the lower volume scores are going to definitely go up. It would have been fun but it will be there next week. I'm already have dinner in the oven and am too relaxed to go.