Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thank to the staff

  1. #1

    Smile Thank to the staff

    Thank you to those who helped me get back in!!! years ago i came here a lot, and one day i thought it would be a good idea to bring my wife in, so i opened up her an account, but because we both use the same email, only then she could get in...I was locked out!! I never could figure out what happened, so i finally gave up after trying to contact someone about the issue with no success. Well i tried once more and thank you so much for your response!!! yeah for me im back thanks to you!!!!

    Sincerely thanks,
    Trex.

  2. #2
    SandBagger drlawsoniii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    281
    Chats: 1

    Default

    welcome back!
    Rolling: Storm Snap Lock, Track Kinetic Emerald, Columbia 300 Freeze, and Pyramid Path Spare

  3. #3

    Default

    Well I got locked out again, and have tried for a while now to get back in by contacting staff about this on going issue. No one seems to understand what the problem is. So i created a new email and then came here and created a new account. So far this one is working, but it would be nice to know why my old account does not. My original user name is Trex and for some reason keeps locking me out!!!!

    With that being said, it does not matter as this one works for now but i feel some one needs to know this so that there can be a way for members to reset there pass word when they get locked out due to some idiot who most likely is trying to sign into other people's accounts!!! hackers? idiots? who knows? but it is a problem!!

    Now that I am back in, I hope to once again enjoy the forum, and also start ordering equipment once again from bowlingball dot com.

    Again when members get locked out, there is no way to reset your password. unless you see something i cannot see.... ?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #4
    High Roller got_a_300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Mars
    Posts
    1,815
    Chats: 4

    Default

    Glad you got it straightened out maybe you will not get locked out again
    oh yeah welcome back to the boards.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

  5. #5

    Default

    TREX, please let us know if you are still experiencing issues either via direct message here, on our Facebook page or our support email. We will make sure your account is in order.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

    Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

  6. #6

    Default

    Well after 7 emails nothing was done, so if it is okay to use this new account then all is good. As far as my bowlingballdotcom account it is fine. The only problem i had was here on the forum it kept locking me out. But with this new account if it continues to work then there is no sense in messing with the old one. But thanks anyway...

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTREX View Post
    Well after 7 emails nothing was done, so if it is okay to use this new account then all is good. As far as my bowlingballdotcom account it is fine. The only problem i had was here on the forum it kept locking me out. But with this new account if it continues to work then there is no sense in messing with the old one. But thanks anyway...
    May we ask where you were emailing so that we can address the lack of communication? That is certainly something we never intend to do and would like to at least make sure there are not any technical issues with us receiving messages.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

    Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    May we ask where you were emailing so that we can address the lack of communication? That is certainly something we never intend to do and would like to at least make sure there are not any technical issues with us receiving messages.
    If you go to the front page of the bowlingboards forum and scroll down to the bottom of the page and find where is says contact us...<< That is where i clicked to send a message for help in recovering my account.

    It works because two people responded, someone named Keith gave one response saying that i had to reset my pass word through the interface.

    Chris the 2nd person to respond thought I was having trouble with my bowlingball dot com account....but that account was fine, the trouble was trying to sign into the bowling boards forum.

    There were several back and forth emails...but i guess we were not all on the same page...lol

    So my account with bowling ball dot com is fine. I can sign in and all is okay.

    But here in the bowling board forum.. this is where i was locked out from being able to sign in under the username Trex.

    I hope this is more clear now

    When the forum locked out Trex, then Trex could not reset his pass word even though he was using the correct one....lol...he could not sign in, and there was no other option to get in other than click the contact us link at the bottom of the front page on the forum to let someone know that i was locked out.
    Last edited by TTREX; 10-26-2018 at 04:45 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTREX View Post
    If you go to the front page of the bowlingboards forum and scroll down to the bottom of the page and find where is says contact us...<< That is where i clicked to send a message for help in recovering my account.

    It works because two people responded, someone named Keith gave one response saying that i had to reset my pass word through the interface.

    Chris the 2nd person to respond thought I was having trouble with my bowlingball dot com account....but that account was fine, the trouble was trying to sign into the bowling boards forum.

    There were several back and forth emails...but i guess we all were not on the same page...lol

    So my account with bowling ball dot com is fine. I can sign in and all is okay.

    But here in the bowling board forum.. this is where i was locked out from being able to sign in under the username Trex.

    I hope this is more clear now

    When the forum locked out Trex, then Trex could not reset his pass word even though he was using the correct one....lol...he could not sign in, and there was no other option to get in other than click the contact us link at the bottom of the front page on the forum.
    Thank you for the clarification. We will be sure to check out systems and make sure they are running properly.

    Thanks again!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

    Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •