Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay...this is yet another release that I've never seen before.

Default Okay...this is yet another release that I've never seen before.

I've learned not to assume anything any longer. Check out the first match and the unique two-hand style of Tim Cagle II.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I saw a video of a young guy about 10 years ago throwing what looked like a basketball pass. Righty

Speechless

He makes Garber look normal who on his own is quite unique.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    He makes Garber look normal who on his own is quite unique.
    Garber is the guy who seriously injured both knees in a fall and was told by doctors he would probably never walk without assistance again. When he did recover he made a tour stepladder Finals using an 11 step approach. Looked more like he took ten steps stopped and then did a one step drill.
    John

Pin Crusher

I found the video from 2006 it is on you tube at youtube.com/watch?v=v0ij1prDhml I tried to copy it but had no luck. The short cut wouldn't drag and drop.
    Last edited by fordman1; 10-08-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Garber is the guy who seriously injured both knees in a fall and was told by doctors he would probably never walk without assistance again. When he did recover he made a tour stepladder Finals using an 11 step approach. Looked more like he took ten steps stopped and then did a one step drill.
    Yeah I've seen Garber many times for many years. Once he's locked in, he's a tough guy to beat. As for the other guy shown, I don't foresee him being the next Belmo. However, in this era of "anything goes" there is no telling
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Pin Crusher

I can not get the link to work so I finally found the video go to goodle and put in Steve Columbus, bowling you won't believe this kid from 2006.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    I can not get the link to work so I finally found the video go to goodle and put in Steve Columbus, bowling you won't believe this kid from 2006.

Here it is:

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 1

It's up there with some of the strange styles I've seen. Maybe it was just a bad day, but his spare shooting was lousy. I wonder what his spare conversion percentage is over several tournaments.
    Style: Power Stroker/Tweener - 16.5 - 17.5 mph, PAP 4 1/2 x 0

In the bags:
    Retooled with 15 lb equipment.

In the Bag: Radical Ludicrous, 900Global Honey Badger Claw, 900Global Honey Badger, DV8 spareball

In the Bullpen : Radical Quick Fix, Radical Katana

The archives: Ebonite Grey Wolf (first 300), Red Wolf (first 700). Just can't let them go.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast