Thread: A Great night out with my wife of 19 years!

Chats: 0

Default A Great night out with my wife of 19 years!

Wifey and I went out to celebrate 19 years of marriage. I've had 19 years with the woman than I have enjoyed. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. We went out to a nice place for dinner. I had a delicious shrimp dinner and they had my favorite beer on tap (green zebra) which is very hard to find right now. A great time was had by both of us. I admit I had a few nice tall ones and am feeling pretty good at this time. I can say that all 19 years haven't exactly been ideal and happy but I know it's been with the right person. If she was into bowling as much as I am then I'd say it would be perfection. I guess you can't have it all but I'm happy with what I got. I love my wifey and can't wait until our 20th when we have our vows renewed by the same priest that is now a bishop as of two weeks ago. I wonder if he knows he can now move diagonally on a chess board as long as he stays on the same color? Anyway, I'm a happy man!
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

High Roller

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Wifey and I went out to celebrate 19 years of marriage. I've had 19 years with the woman than I have enjoyed. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. We went out to a nice place for dinner. I had a delicious shrimp dinner and they had my favorite beer on tap (green zebra) which is very hard to find right now. A great time was had by both of us. I admit I had a few nice tall ones and am feeling pretty good at this time. I can say that all 19 years haven't exactly been ideal and happy but I know it's been with the right person. If she was into bowling as much as I am then I'd say it would be perfection. I guess you can't have it all but I'm happy with what I got. I love my wifey and can't wait until our 20th when we have our vows renewed by the same priest that is now a bishop as of two weeks ago. I wonder if he knows he can now move diagonally on a chess board as long as he stays on the same color? Anyway, I'm a happy man!
    Congrats. We just had our 25 year anniversary last week. Time flies!
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Congrats. We just had our 25 year anniversary last week. Time flies!
    Well a belated congrats to you and your wife, nice milestone. I have no doubts we'll get there if we made it this far.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Congrats!
    -Dave

In the bag: DynoThane Vendetta, PBS Planet Earth, Brunswick TZone