Thread: A Great night out with my wife of 19 years!

Chats: 0

Default A Great night out with my wife of 19 years!

Wifey and I went out to celebrate 19 years of marriage. I've had 19 years with the woman than I have enjoyed. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. We went out to a nice place for dinner. I had a delicious shrimp dinner and they had my favorite beer on tap (green zebra) which is very hard to find right now. A great time was had by both of us. I admit I had a few nice tall ones and am feeling pretty good at this time. I can say that all 19 years haven't exactly been ideal and happy but I know it's been with the right person. If she was into bowling as much as I am then I'd say it would be perfection. I guess you can't have it all but I'm happy with what I got. I love my wifey and can't wait until our 20th when we have our vows renewed by the same priest that is now a bishop as of two weeks ago. I wonder if he knows he can now move diagonally on a chess board as long as he stays on the same color? Anyway, I'm a happy man!
    Bowling Center Employee (Assistant Manager, Counter, Bartender and AMF Pinsetter Mechanic)
    Arsenal only consists of two balls currently "15# Hammer Rip'd (Sport Only)" & Faball Original Black Hammer (Spare Ball / Main THS) more to come soon & 20+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH

Ringer

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Wifey and I went out to celebrate 19 years of marriage. I've had 19 years with the woman than I have enjoyed. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. We went out to a nice place for dinner. I had a delicious shrimp dinner and they had my favorite beer on tap (green zebra) which is very hard to find right now. A great time was had by both of us. I admit I had a few nice tall ones and am feeling pretty good at this time. I can say that all 19 years haven't exactly been ideal and happy but I know it's been with the right person. If she was into bowling as much as I am then I'd say it would be perfection. I guess you can't have it all but I'm happy with what I got. I love my wifey and can't wait until our 20th when we have our vows renewed by the same priest that is now a bishop as of two weeks ago. I wonder if he knows he can now move diagonally on a chess board as long as he stays on the same color? Anyway, I'm a happy man!
    Congrats. We just had our 25 year anniversary last week. Time flies!
    Arsenal "15# Brunswick Kingpin" "15# Hammer Black Widow Gold" "15# Brunswick Rhino Black Pearl"
    Rev Rate about 325 @ about 18.5 MPH * High Game: 266 - High Series: ~670ish (both in the late 90's early 2000's)
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Congrats. We just had our 25 year anniversary last week. Time flies!
    Well a belated congrats to you and your wife, nice milestone. I have no doubts we'll get there if we made it this far.
    Bowling Center Employee (Assistant Manager, Counter, Bartender and AMF Pinsetter Mechanic)
    Arsenal only consists of two balls currently "15# Hammer Rip'd (Sport Only)" & Faball Original Black Hammer (Spare Ball / Main THS) more to come soon & 20+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH

Congrats!
    -Dave

In the bag: Brunswick TZone