Thread: A Great night out with my wife of 19 years!

Chats: 0

Default A Great night out with my wife of 19 years!

Wifey and I went out to celebrate 19 years of marriage. I've had 19 years with the woman than I have enjoyed. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. We went out to a nice place for dinner. I had a delicious shrimp dinner and they had my favorite beer on tap (green zebra) which is very hard to find right now. A great time was had by both of us. I admit I had a few nice tall ones and am feeling pretty good at this time. I can say that all 19 years haven't exactly been ideal and happy but I know it's been with the right person. If she was into bowling as much as I am then I'd say it would be perfection. I guess you can't have it all but I'm happy with what I got. I love my wifey and can't wait until our 20th when we have our vows renewed by the same priest that is now a bishop as of two weeks ago. I wonder if he knows he can now move diagonally on a chess board as long as he stays on the same color? Anyway, I'm a happy man!
    Bowling Center Employee (Assistant Manager, Counter, Bartender and AMF Pinsetter Mechanic)
    Arsenal only consists of 3 balls currently "15# Hammer Rip'd (Sport Only)" & Faball Original Black Hammer (Spare Ball / Main THS) Venom Shock & 20+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Wifey and I went out to celebrate 19 years of marriage. I've had 19 years with the woman than I have enjoyed. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. We went out to a nice place for dinner. I had a delicious shrimp dinner and they had my favorite beer on tap (green zebra) which is very hard to find right now. A great time was had by both of us. I admit I had a few nice tall ones and am feeling pretty good at this time. I can say that all 19 years haven't exactly been ideal and happy but I know it's been with the right person. If she was into bowling as much as I am then I'd say it would be perfection. I guess you can't have it all but I'm happy with what I got. I love my wifey and can't wait until our 20th when we have our vows renewed by the same priest that is now a bishop as of two weeks ago. I wonder if he knows he can now move diagonally on a chess board as long as he stays on the same color? Anyway, I'm a happy man!
    Congrats. We just had our 25 year anniversary last week. Time flies!
    Arsenal "15# Radical Conspiracy" "15# Brunswick Kingpin" "15# Hammer Black Widow Gold" "15# Brunswick Rhino Black Pearl"
    Rev Rate about 325 @ about 17.5 MPH * High Game: 266 - High Series: ~670ish (both in the late 90's early 2000's)
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Congrats. We just had our 25 year anniversary last week. Time flies!
    Well a belated congrats to you and your wife, nice milestone. I have no doubts we'll get there if we made it this far.
    Bowling Center Employee (Assistant Manager, Counter, Bartender and AMF Pinsetter Mechanic)
    Arsenal only consists of 3 balls currently "15# Hammer Rip'd (Sport Only)" & Faball Original Black Hammer (Spare Ball / Main THS) Venom Shock & 20+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH

Congrats!
    -Dave

In the bag: DynoThane Vendetta, PBS Planet Earth, Brunswick TZone