Thread: The Winner might be my favorite league ball

Default The Winner might be my favorite league ball

To commemorate my first year of bowling (it's actually this week), over the weekend, I got a Roto Grip Winner. I first bowled with it in my Sunday night league but, I wasn't too sure about it. In short, I kept blowing past my break point. Well, once I dialed it down, this ball went to work but, I wasn't completely sold on the ball yet. Well, tonight, I was at my Tuesday night league and I decided to work with this ball exclusively. Honestly, when I just hit my mark, relaxed and let the ball go, it got down the lane and hit like a ton of bricks. This ball almost wants to rev on its own.

I can safely say that this was the first time I can remember actually feeling confident when I got to the line. Granted, I didn't set the lanes on fire (190/200/231) but, I can truly say that I can replay the bad shots in my mind and they were all simply due to me missing my mark.

I was looking for a ball down from my Hyper Cell Fused and this is definitely it. All I can say is "D*mn, Roto Grip! You got a good thing going here".

I see that they are coming out with a solid version of this ball next month. If this one pans out, I may be looking to add another one in the next several weeks.

Thanks for the info, this is very helpful to someone like myself who is looking for something weaker then say a Hyper Cell Fused. I may have to try one of these